Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2018/2019

Devil_Abroad

Yeah I reckon! Think Thommo is going for short term success, if he fails this time, he's gone.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
He may still stay due to his success in bringing the young players through and the fact he’s highly regarded by all who run the club?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He may still stay due to his success in bringing the young players through and the fact he’s highly regarded by all who run the club?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Maybe, but a section of the fanbase were already annoyed he was allowed to stay after last season.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Wannabe2

So to the best of my knowledge these are club signing amounts so far.
Panthers 13
Clan 11
Steelers 11
Giants 10
Flames 10
Blaze 9
Stars 9
Storm 8
Lightning 7
Devils 7
Flyers 1

Wannabe2

He certainly was one of your best players, he even looked good in Orange. ( Did I really say that ) okay mainly white with a hint of orange.

Now that's a great signing.
I remember him a few years ago for them he's tough and a good d man.
Panthers splashing the cash this year.

Definitely no gagnon going back there then.
Come to us please :)

Wannabe2

Now that's a great signing.
I remember him a few years ago for them he's tough and a good d man.
Panthers splashing the cash this year.

Definitely no gagnon going back there then.
Come to us please :)
6 yrs ago actually, but a very good signing, big body, tough guy. Gagnon no thanks we don’t want any others teams cast off. We are too good for that.

Wannabe2

Think Panther fans are just happy to have a new coach, with fresh ideas instead of still being in the stagnant state they have been for awhile. They have made some very good signings, and I understand their enthusiasm for the new season, after all we all want to get behind our team. However as has been said it’s very early days to go overboard, when there are so many signings still to be announced by many clubs. Hopefully there will be a few gems announced over the next few weeks by us, and by others, in Lord we trust and rightly so.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS