Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

Gaz G

I'm hoping for a big signing announcement from the Devil's in the next day or two to make up for the bad news yesterday. Someone like Jacob MacDonald would do nicely. Although I'd be delighted if it was Tyson Strachan.

Wannabe2

So we have been given the bad news about Hotham, so now come on club let’s have a bit of sunshine please, we need our spirits raised with some good signing news. Here’s hoping.

OJLloyd

Ackered would be a great signing for any team but he’s more a replacement for O Connor in Sheffield than Hotham down here.

Would be a good signing but doesn’t fill a need.

https://the-inferno.co.uk/2018/06/06/calle-ackered-is-not-the-guy-to-replace-andrew-hotham/
He’s not replacing anyone, as he’s staying at Guildford.

Looking forward to finding out Strachs’ future plans (though some have said he’s off) and who the club are looking at as replacements.

Gazza272

Theyve brought back most of their best players from last season, that's some great work by the club!!
It's also a bit of a gamble for me.

They were not as good the second half of the season as they were in the first. And Ackered wilted badly against us in the week we played in the Cup and league in quick succession.

He's a good player, as are most of the Flames from last year. But they are not the unknown commodity of last season, how they deal with that will be interesting.

pjj365

Some good players I wanted to see in a devils jersey signed else where..,
Sort it out lordo
Unbelievable
Yes players we like and would love to see in a Devils jersey
Have we been let down over the last three years - no
Are we the coach, do we know the desired make up/balance of the new team - no and no
Guess what Lordo is working on it - it may be sorted
Who on earth are we, the fans, to tell him to sort it out

CaldicotDevil

Unbelievable
Yes players we like and would love to see in a Devils jersey
Have we been let down over the last three years - no
Are we the coach, do we know the desired make up/balance of the new team - no and no
Guess what Lordo is working on it - it may be sorted
Who on earth are we, the fans, to tell him to sort it out
Agreed, clubs have been more active but there’s been no real marquee signing which have really made me jealous. Would’ve quite liked Swindlehurst but I’ve got faith in the Lordos little black book of North American gems.

Wannabe2

Sorry butt , Swindlehurst not good enough for the league champions, no way. Not a bad player but no Cardiff Devil, Nottingham seem to be getting things together, especially now they seem to have a real coach. As they say good things come to them who wait, and hopefully that’s what we will all witness soon.

Calm down u bunch of clowns..
The post was tongue in cheek I’m a bit gutted ackard Dunbar have signed back for flames and also would have loved to have seen o Connor play for us.

I have faith in lord don’t worry