Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #387
Well that might explain why we have been stopped from speaking to any of the players and staff.

Last edited:

zoesdevil

They’ve had some stick on social media for this stunt, so will probably announce a signing that’s already in the bag tomorrow.
I hope something is announced! A big name new signing would be good to calm some fans down, as there's been a few talking about the Panthers new signings!

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #391
They hyped it up like a Steelers fake announcement!! Unusual Devils style.
Well as we've just been told that we're no longer welcome to speak to players or staff of the Devils, hopefully the kids and whoever else does interviews with the players can make the best of the opportunity.

Wouldn't say that it is necessarily bad, but I was certainly hoping/expecting a player announcement :(

august04

Well as we've just been told that we're no longer welcome to speak to players or staff of the Devils, hopefully the kids and whoever else does interviews with the players can make the best of the opportunity.

Wouldn't say that it is necessarily bad, but I was certainly hoping/expecting a player announcement :(
It’s been a strange off season so far. Dease leaving, the rumoured departure our assistant coach, alienating the Inferno by refusing previous given access to players, juvenile ‘fake news’ twitter postings of late (especially today which were more akin to what the Steelers put out there and rightly get stick for). Hard to believe we’ve just come off such a successful season! If signings are in the bag already, from a PR point of view, I think they should announce one or two.

Devil_Abroad

It’s been a strange off season so far. Dease leaving, the rumoured departure our assistant coach, alienating the Inferno by refusing previous given access to players, juvenile ‘fake news’ twitter postings of late (especially today which were more akin to what the Steelers put out there and rightly get stick for). Hard to believe we’ve just come off such a successful season! If signings are in the bag already, from a PR point of view, I think they should announce one or two.
They seem to be suggesting there might be one tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has it?

We announced 4 signings in one go, (all key/big signings). By all accounts Dease being released was a long, long time coming, and we seem to have upgraded from what I know. The assistant coach one, I’ll concede, is unknown.

Everything else, just hot air for me. We’re the champions, and if Lord and Kelman need time to see where we can improve (we need to) then by all means, do so. I have full faith and trust in them as we all should.

Devil_Abroad

From their tweet this morning I’m guessing either Moore or Faryna or both announced today!

Just my own thoughts

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk