European Coach of the Year

terry hunt

Thread starter #1
Andrew Lord has been nominated for coach of the year.
There is a 5 man shortlist and we can vote.
He has 17% of the vote at present leading contender has 33%
Devils fans need to start voting the competition is tough

BostonBart22

Fantastic news , well done lordo.. not just devils fans should vote , other fans around the country should cast a vote and get uk hockey further on the map...

The voting for this is a bit rubbish, in my opinion. You're automatically selecting the first person in each category, so if you go in to vote only caring about one category (I'll admit, I did) it's easy to submit your vote for those people without realising it. Notice how the first person listed in each section has the most votes three times out of four? And that fourth time they're a close second place. You've got a clear advantage in this contest if your name comes sooner in the alphabet.

terry hunt

Thread starter #12
The voting for this is a bit rubbish, in my opinion. You're automatically selecting the first person in each category, so if you go in to vote only caring about one category (I'll admit, I did) it's easy to submit your vote for those people without realising it. Notice how the first person listed in each section has the most votes three times out of four? And that fourth time they're a close second place. You've got a clear advantage in this contest if your name comes sooner in the alphabet.
As Don Cherry used to say "sneaky european bastards".
I am a bit surprised that Sam Hallam of the Lakers is not way out in front with a big fanbase and a great season