Signings on Monday.

tim78

I thought Murdy was a strong contender for starting place elsewhere. He does deserve one, though it would be at our loss.

If it's a brit pack - Myers, Bownes and Richie.... though I wouldn't want to chose between Batch and Moore unless we announce both.

If it's a Canadian pack - Marty, Haddad, Hotham, Strachan.

Either way the above is surely needs a bigger title and font than a super duper mega monday!

Devil94

The problem for Murdy is I don't think it's worth him dropping down a league to be a starter, as since the EPL has gone the standard would be a big drop for him.
I can't see him going to another Elite league club to be a back up, so the only option would be an Elite League Starter.
Rumours of Braehead have come from somewhere. Gary Russell has looked quite solid for them, so maybe a goaltending duo of the two of them, playing about 50/50? Either that or he stays here for me.

If he doesn't stay here of course and we have Lawday, we will be able to play another Brit.(Piggsie?)

Devil_Abroad

The problem for Murdy is I don't think it's worth him dropping down a league to be a starter, as since the EPL has gone the standard would be a big drop for him.
I can't see him going to another Elite league club to be a back up, so the only option would be an Elite League Starter.
Rumours of Braehead have come from somewhere. Gary Russell has looked quite solid for them, so maybe a goaltending duo of the two of them, playing about 50/50? Either that or he stays here for me.

If he doesn't stay here of course and we have Lawday, we will be able to play another Brit.(Piggsie?)
Hopefully Lawday will bulk up a little over the next year or so - top prospect

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Strachan would be a big keep. Where have the Hotham retirement rumours come from. Seems to have plenty to offer still?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ocko

Murdy signing as a starter in this league would be a big surprise. He's a good back up but I wouldn't see him taking the place of any starter in the league last season; all NM are very strong and have to be over here. If he goes to a lower EIHL club he will be expected to play an awful lot more (which he is unproven at) and face an hell of a lot more shots than he does at Cardiff.

Do we give Lawday a chance as our back up? That way we are free to sign another Brit over the age of 23.

bdevil

seeing as Craig Moore is working in the rink I would suggest he is set to return, Joey Martin and Joey haddad are going to be dead certs to stay as well as Richardson. That's my 4 I reckon
I suspect this guess is very close but I would love the 4 to be....
Haddad
Oh, Marty Marty
Sean Bentivogliooooo
And of course captain Mo

d20

Strange how we are starting of with a mega monday ,the last few years we have announced Joey Martin as the first ,he best be in these 4 !!