Worst ice hockey jerseys

Kevlar68

Thread starter #1
Thought i would post this just for something to do while we wait for news of signings and next season to start.

I'm always on the look out for unusual or cool looking ice hockey Jerseys but on my searches i have seen some pretty shocking ones.

We'll start off with a pretty subtle awful one but not the worst I've seen. I saw this on ebay today.

s-l225.jpg

Bellinzona swiss ice hockey jersey

Lets see who can come up with the worst.

James

Administrator
check out the state of this one. Done when Paul Ragan owned both clubs and showing he fundamentally didn't understand.

James

Administrator
I suspect it was some sort of gift or prize as its signed by both teams. But still. It was an actual printed jersey by Rhino that someone spent time designing then printing though :confused:

Kevlar68

Thread starter #11
I suspect it was some sort of gift or prize as its signed by both teams. But still. It was an actual printed jersey by Rhino that someone spent time designing then printing though :confused:
Hope they sacked whoever printed and designed that, its terrible.

Devil_Abroad

Rhino, says it all, nothing good ever gets printed by Rhino [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk