First time ever.

Thread starter #1
Well reached the grand old age of 65 in March and am now a proud owner of a season ticket.
Might seem like no big deal to most on here but virtually from the age of 22/23 I've worked various shifts and weekends meaning that although I have followed The Devils since the first season in 86 I've always had to miss quite a few games because of my work situation and so never worth getting a s/t.
Won't be working anymore Sat/Sun so roll on the new season and I can enjoy seeing all the games
Bit of a boring post I know but feel like a true devil now.

Welcome aboard Mike Ware's Office! I am jealous that you will be at all the games. I know Lordo will be icing another great team next year, and that our rivals will be furiously retooling their squads to match. It will be an awesome season!

pjj365

Well reached the grand old age of 65 in March and am now a proud owner of a season ticket.
Might seem like no big deal to most on here but virtually from the age of 22/23 I've worked various shifts and weekends meaning that although I have followed The Devils since the first season in 86 I've always had to miss quite a few games because of my work situation and so never worth getting a s/t.
Won't be working anymore Sat/Sun so roll on the new season and I can enjoy seeing all the games
Welcome to the club
We did not buy ST until retirement - best purchase ever - 3 years and counting

Devil_Abroad

Welcome aboard Mike Ware's Office! I am jealous that you will be at all the games. I know Lordo will be icing another great team next year, and that our rivals will be furiously retooling their squads to match. It will be an awesome season!
Great to hear he’s back to complete his contract whoop whoop - 1st HUGE signing of the off season - happy days

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

voth26

I was 53 when I bought my first season ticket last year, having watched the Devil's for roughly 20/22 yrs. Having worked weekends for 36 yrs made going to both weekend games difficult and a season ticket not worth it, but a change of jobs last year with no weekends changed all that for the better, so I'm 54 in a few weeks and this yrs ST is already done and dusted thank you very much

voth26

Congratulations on two milestones young sir first reaching 65 and second on getting a season ticket