Nott Simpson... Thanks!

Leighton

A incredible service that will be sorely missed.... huge thanks from me, its kept me going many, many times.

Surely there's enough of us here to keep this going between us?

Russky

Just want to want to echo the previous comments and thanks to my erstwhile co MNL hoster. He's a Top man. Although I only met him once face to face, we were regularly in touch especially during the season. Although he doesnt realise it, he encouraged me alot when i first came onboard to help host MNL. Thanks OJ you will be missed.

Due to work commitments, especially during the week, I cannot give MNL the attention and commitment it deserves so therefore cannot take over from OJ and try and carry on doing it on my own. Also considering Chris' work committments as well, we are in need of recruiting some new hosters and texters if MNL is to continue for next season. Tough decisions ahead for James and Chris I fear, I do not envy them but will support whatever decision they make.

As James posted earlier, I dont want to see MNL go, but I feel I think what with the emergence of coverage of Icetime tv and other internet streaming services, along with the Red Army texting service on twitter, perhaps the demand and need for MNL is not as predominant as it once was.

I know alot of existing Devils supporters rely on the coverage, particularly for away games and it would be sad to see it fade into obscurity.

Last edited:

Rob Batch

Cheers OJ. I can only imagine the hours/work that goes into producing MNL, you deserve a rest. If I ever meet you in person I'll buy the beers! I have relied on MNL many times and would be horrified to see it go. Twitter is a big no-no for me so that is not an option. Maybe you should actively promote donations to help with costs etc. Thanks to all at MNL and texters, hope you can continue, thanks again OJ..

I would like to add my thanks too OJ. Retired and fortunate to frequently be in other countries especially France and the Canary's,; access and live coverage of Cardiff Devils games has been limited to probably 3 to 4 live games on visits back to Wales, the occasional webcast and the reliable and regular MNL, thanks to hosts like you. Thanks again for the many great occasions we have (from your position) unknowingly shared.