Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

BostonBart22

Would this be because he has been a Steeler or because you think he is a bad player?

Despite the hate for all things orange, they have had some very good players on their roster - Dowd, O'Connor, Valdix and Nelson to name four.
No chance of o,connor his father will see to that....but would take dowd...

zoesdevil

I
Would this be because he has been a Steeler or because you think he is a bad player?

Despite the hate for all things orange, they have had some very good players on their roster - Dowd, O'Connor, Valdix and Nelson to name four.
I like him as a player, gritty in your face, a Devils type player, if he was to replace anyone though position & points wise, id say possibly Crowder.

Oz25

I think it's the steeler thing mostly. They have had some very good players no doubt there.

ASHIPP

I

I like him as a player, gritty in your face, a Devils type player, if he was to replace anyone though position & points wise, id say possibly Crowder.

Nelson is a feisty, energetic playmaker who has been virtually consistent in his points contribution in the last few seasons wherever he has played.

Infact, although a different stature to Crowder, Nelson has scored more points, he's younger, he's faster. and has far more shooting and skating finesse......And he is from Calgary.

Just saying although it is unlikely it will happen for several reasons.

Last edited:

Wannabe2

I may be wrong but I think only 3 players, have ever come to us direct from Steelers.
Kirk Dewaele, awesome player
Gerad Adams. The Legend.
Phil Hill. Although this was a return home.
Ryan Finnerty came close but came to us after a little while in Bloomington Thunder.

Well it is depends if they can ice skate or not. Size wise it’s no contest.
Obviously we're talking heavyweight boxers/UFC/rugby stars because there's some big enforcers out there, there is also an art to the enforcers game when it comes to fighting, if the guys hands/arms are tied up by the enforcer the boxers etc wouldn't be swinging many punches but likely be taking a few especially if their balance is disrupted by the enforcer.
Steve Bosse I believe did boxing and play hockey and he was pretty warm but did take a few slappings but he could skate to a high standard.