Devils v Steelers - Playoff Final! - FO 4pm - CHAAAAAMPIOOOOOOOONS :D

I was concerned when you got that late penalty to have a 6-4 opportunity but calm play by Hotham to pick out Morissette and clinch the win ! We have waited a long time to get our hands on that trophy !!

I was concerned when you got that late penalty to have a 6-4 opportunity but calm play by Hotham to pick out Morissette and clinch the win ! We have waited a long time to get our hands on that trophy !!
I would've been if we had a decent powerplay [emoji23] we just didn't have that extra cutting edge in either zone really.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

osh

No doubt we were worthy winners and deservedly picked up the play off title which has eluded us for so many years.
Can’t fault the commitment of any of our team, and it’s easy to see how much this win means to them. Ben Bowns summed it up when he said in the interview just how well players are looked after at Cardiff and it has the best reputation in the league for this aspect of a players welfare. A brilliant end to a brilliant season.

Congratulations Devils, a fitting end to the season for the best team in the league by a country mile. Well deserved.

.....and for the achievement of getting to the final, Thommo deserves a new multi year contract!
Noooooo [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ASHIPP

A fantastic achievement and a fantastic milestone in the history of our beloved Club. Congratulations Cardiff Devils - Playoff Champions.

So proud of the Team. Much more importantly, this special group of historymakers should be proud of themselves. They are IT.

Now Team, Coaches, GM, Devils' Off-ice Team and the entire Red Army...get
that damn party started!

Ger-Devils

Great win, kept the pressure on throughout and didn’t let them get under our skin. Some stand out performances but to a man throughout the year, they’ve all stood out at times and got us over the line time and time again.

Gutted not to the there but can’t complain when I got to see us win the league in Belfast.

Also won a nice sum of cash on the consolation final. CHL trip paid for.

matbur

What a win. Honestly, with respect to the Steelers and without wishing to sound cocky, such is the effectiveness of this team right now, I never really felt the result was ever really in any doubt.

So pleased for Andrew Lord, the players and all the staff. Absolutely gutted I'm not in Nottingham, but so proud of this team and organisation.

Get in!!!!