Devils v Flyers - Sat 7 Apr 2018 - Play Offs S-Final - FO 1pm - Chat/Updates

Hedd Wyn John

Watched the stream in the bar @IAW, the feed cut out momentarily a few times & then went black at the start of the 3rd period. Fortunately I was following EIHL_TV on Twitter & could see a remedy they tweeted which worked. So we only lost 2 mins or so if the game. Thankfully the BBC have the final.

Rob Batch

I lost the feed around the time of 2nd goal, but after messing with settings was fine. I thought the same company was producing tomorrows final. Looks like we get to watch next semi for free, nice.

Russky

I followed the game thanks to MNL hosted abley as ever and for the last time by OJ. I am in the hosting seat for MNL to but as the game is available via the BBC sport website NOT the Red button. If u have the Red Button + facility or a 'connected' tv or youview box then you can access it via the apps.

Great performance and Fife made the Devils work hard for their win and the scoreline reflects only the third period, when Fifes 3 lines expectedly tired against the 4 lines of the Devils.

As I said on another thread not sure who I'd want the Devils to play in the final as both potential opponents can be awkward for the Devils. But I think I prefer to face the Panthers rather than the Steelers, just to shut their fans up. Question is then who would the Steelers fans support in the Final tomorrow????

Last edited:

matbur

Good win for the Devils, shutout will set them up nicely for tomorrow! Huge, gutted I'm not there.

Didn't subscribe to game today due to other commitments but glad I didn't, EIHL don't do themselves any favours when they can't get the season showpiece occasion right.

Hope BBC coverage is decent and in HD tomorrow.

Russky

Does that mean there's no Seth Bennett commentary? Also the BBC are chancing it by taking the webcast feed!

Last edited: