Awards night

I’ve just rocked up to do some shopping. Forgot my ticket so need to find a way to print mine out!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wannabe2

That was one amazing night, loved every minute of it. So professional, great Videos by the amazing Paul Sullivan. Incredibly hosted by Mr Todd Kelman, who has to be the envy of the league, Todd and our amazing owners never cease to amaze me, these guys are Welsh thru and thru, and have not only taken us to the top, but have made us the envy of every club is our league. We have seen some amazing times in Cardiff, along with some shit times, but the present Devils are without a doubt the best ever, I never thought I would be able to say that, and as a old git, new times are never as good as the old days, but in 31 yrs of watching this amazing club, we are most certainly the team and club that the rest have to try to aspire too. Thanks guys the club we all love as a member of our family, are now just that, a member of our family, 2 games to go and then 4 months in the wilderness, how unfair is that, we should at least play 10/11 months of the year.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS

kingmo19.1

That was one amazing night, loved every minute of it. So professional, great Videos by the amazing Paul Sullivan. Incredibly hosted by Mr Todd Kelman, who has to be the envy of the league, Todd and our amazing owners never cease to amaze me, these guys are Welsh thru and thru, and have not only taken us to the top, but have made us the envy of every club is our league. We have seen some amazing times in Cardiff, along with some shit times, but the present Devils are without a doubt the best ever, I never thought I would be able to say that, and as a old git, new times are never as good as the old days, but in 31 yrs of watching this amazing club, we are most certainly the team and club that the rest have to try to aspire too. Thanks guys the club we all love as a member of our family, are now just that, a member of our family, 2 games to go and then 4 months in the wilderness, how unfair is that, we should at least play 10/11 months of the year.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS
Superlative overload message of the season :).

Kevlar68

I don't believe it was as good as a marquee, on wooden floor palets over a freezing ice pad in a empty ice rink with blower heaters and everyone shivering :D

Last edited:

Wannabe2

Paul you have done so many awesome videos, but brother that Greatest Show was sublime, that footage is pure Picasso, you scaled unbelievable heights with this one brother. Passion and Talent together are unbeatable. Untrue brother, really, really loved it, pure pure Art.

osh

Very interesting to see who won awards last night. One that sticks out is our coach’s player of the year award going to Bryce Reddick. From seeing Reddick before he came to us and particularly in months leading up to Christmas I was critical of him. Firstly I felt he was too small and was easily brushed aside and quite often caught out of position, I also felt that due to what I had seen of him that we needed to replace him. Fair play to Lord, it took a while to turn Reddick’s game around and I also felt that when Strachan came in ( one of our best signings ) Reddicks whole persona and game management changed for the better. He is the most improved player on our roster in my opinion. No one ever doubted his energy and effort and that has been transformed in to a great asset for our team and has contributed greatly to the success we have enjoyed so far this season. I am delighted for him personally and provided we have the right sort of D men around him, he will continue to be a great team player in true Devils tradition.
I feel having been critical of him early season, I thought the least I could do was mention his vastly improved performances for us since those early months and a worthy winner of such an award last night.

Mazzoak

Why was the night scheduled prior to this weekend. I know the league is over, but there is silverware to be won still. I hope that down time won’t reflect in the same manner Ladies Night used to. Professional night though, great video and venue.