Jersey Auction

Kevlar68

Thread starter #1
I know that they auction off the jerseys at the end of season but can anyone tell me if the warm up jerseys go in to the auction as i like the look of those jerseys. I didn't stay till end of auction last year so didn't see all the shirts get sold off.

Many thanks for any info.

James

Administrator
Depends. Some years they go to sponsors, some years they get auctioned off. I didnt stay this year so no idea if they were included. No one has mentioned them though

Any ideas what prices warm up jerseys usually go for? The game worn ones are out of my price range and I'm wondering if its worth staying for the auction to try for one of the warm ups .....

Still no jersey for me :-(

Wish I could be one of the lucky people who can afford to buy four in one auction :)

Last edited:
Quite wide ranging prices. Pope's was £210. Most were in the £200's, some £300's. Batchy's was £300 I think. I think Lawday's was cheapest at £160.

Some of the "game issued" jerseys they had left over went for several hundred.

Ger-Devils

I had a mate bidding for me as he was texting me the prices and I’d let him know how high to go but silly money!

Main reason I was after one of the shirts was to raise money for my fundraising for Dreams Come True Charity.

Not sure how them game issues went so high!

Milky

Quite wide ranging prices. Pope's was £210. Most were in the £200's, some £300's. Batchy's was £300 I think. I think Lawday's was cheapest at £160.

Some of the "game issued" jerseys they had left over went for several hundred.
I got Benty's for £180 and someone got Myers for £160 though they both went early. Think as the auction went on the prices went a lot higher.

Hedd Wyn John

I got Benty's for £180 and someone got Myers for £160 though they both went early. Think as the auction went on the prices went a lot higher.
Prices tend to start off low then creep up. The game worn jerseys from the other week were nearly all £300+, but a couple of the early ones went for £270-80 or so.

matbur

Crazy money for what they are. Each to their own but I don't see their value to be honest.

All good money to help finance the team etc though.