Drew Paris NOT booed in the presentation ...

Devil_Abroad

Yowzer what a long thread for a Drewwwwwwwwww Boooooooo lol

Some around me couldn’t understand at first why the crowd were seemingly booing him (partly because they jumped to that conclusion as they don’t think he’s had a great season) until I explained it’s his name - Drewwwwwww

Ah, and I’ve just added to the thread...... doh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rich Best

He's played the majority of the games and we have won the league comfortably with the strongest defensive stats of any team (I believe). And he scored the winner against Davos.

If this is a bad season for him - I hope we re-sign him!

Have some respect with your comments people.

While he has been the subject of bad-mouthing in the past, I don't think anyone in this thread has said anything against him, Rich. Just a lot of confusion, and generally people jumping up to defend him from what they thought was an attack (but was, in reality, his name).

Rich Best

"partly because they jumped to that conclusion as they don’t think he’s had a great season"

It was that comment I was referring to.

Wannabe2

So we now move on, we need every man in our brilliant squad to do their bit, everyone of our guys are as important as each other, they all bring something to the table. Teams win trophy’s and teams are made up of everyone contributing, and that’s exactly what makes our team successful.