Pre-game celebration video

Thread starter #1
I loved the pre-game video 'home again' celebrating our 2nd league victory , where can i view it and if possible Can i get it? Lol I can't stop singing it!

Kevlar68

Paul to put that intro together in such a quick turn around it was excellent. It said all that it needed to say with the shots chosen and song choice. You did Us proud.

Paul Sullivan

Paul how did you come about to using the song you did? I've never heard it before but great choice.
I'm always gathering tracks for potential future videos. Sometimes they come from movies like this one, I might hear them on the radio or TV or I see another package that a team somewhere has put together.

I get great suggestions given to me also. Ever since I saw this movie in the cinema I had planned to use some music from it. Originally this was going to be for awards night but on re playing it I decided it was better suited for this occasion and a wider audience. I've got a fair few tracks in the wings waiting for the right occasion also.

Cheers.

Leighton

I'm always gathering tracks for potential future videos. Sometimes they come from movies like this one, I might hear them on the radio or TV or I see another package that a team somewhere has put together.

I get great suggestions given to me also. Ever since I saw this movie in the cinema I had planned to use some music from it. Originally this was going to be for awards night but on re playing it I decided it was better suited for this occasion and a wider audience. I've got a fair few tracks in the wings waiting for the right occasion also.

Cheers.
its quite possibly my favourite intro.... the music and the visuals blend perfectly and i mustve watched it at least 10 times. for me this beats last years CC win video with the Shawn Mendez music... looks like i'm gonna have to watch Wolverine in a musical at some point!

Wannabe2

Paul that latest Video is pure genius, all your amazing video work is awesome, but brother that one takes the biscuit. Tell you what, that video would make BBC FACE OFF any day, it really is so very good. When video’s come from the heart, they simply can’t be beat, and by god that one certainly comes from the heart. Well played brother, a pure work of art, love it.

I must add my congratulations to you, Paul, for another excellent video. Your videos really came to my notice with the one that you produced after our Challenge Cup win over Sheffield. The music by Elbow - One Day Like This - seemed so appropriate and complemented the video perfectly. It still gives me goosebumps years later.
Keep up the excellent work.

Gaz G

I must have watched this 50 times by now. There is one thing that stands out above everything else. It's not the music, it's not how far the club have come in terms of winning silverware......it's how far the club have come as a unit. Together.

There are about 10 seconds which show the cleverest ice hockey player in the world, Dr Luke Piggot running around with the cup and Lordo for once letting his emotions out.

How good is it that Luke can still be involved and still feel part of the team after the under 23 rule.

For me, other than becoming a father, there is no better feeling than winning a league/cup with your mates.

So proud the Devil's did it again and showed class in letting Mr Piggot be a part of it.

Last edited:

Paul Sullivan

I must have watched this 50 times by now. There is one thing that stands out above everything else. It's not the music, it's not how far the club have come in terms of winning silverware......it's how far the club have come as a unit. Together.

There are about 10 seconds which show the cleverest ice hockey player in the world, Dr Luke Piggot running around with the cup and Lordo for once letting his emotions out.

How good is it that Luke can still be involved and still feel part of the team after the under 23 rule.

For me, other than becoming a father, there is no better feeling than winning a league/cup with your mates.

So proud the Devil's did it again and showed class in letting Mr Piggot be a part of it.
Agree so much with all this, and thank you. Small point of order though..... 'Dr' Piggott :D