Great night but.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil_Abroad

Its a forum and I've given a opinion and I saw many leaving with devils tops on so not new supporters at all.
Quite right, this is a forum and we all have different thoughts where we agree or disagree with each other.

I disagree with calling people who left early a disgrace as it’s bordering on the offensive. I can understand if you’re very upset at seeing a third of the stadium leave but surely it isn’t a disgrace?

Those that left will have done so for many different reasons; weather, long journeys, young children, and yes maybe some because they haven’t invested as much energy and love for the sport as those that wanted to stay.

To me calling them a disgrace is a tad over the top.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Lordo and his team of builders have also made a trophy cabinet for the Sheffield Squealers but, sadly, they don't have anything to put in it!!! :)

Earnie

There have been some very touchy comments on two threads. - all of it quite unnecessary. Loosen up guys , we have just won the league back to back. Be happy....

Kevlar68

Thread starter #29
When someone posts 143 messages in their first month on the forum it makes you wonder what their intention is, now we know.

No intention here. If youve read all 143 (144) allot are of praise and general chat. First time this year I found the forum, followed devils since Lawless, worked with Devils, never went to BBT as lived in Greece and never heard to many good words about arena and been going to IAW for past two winters when in UK.
Members stats don't account for anything really.
And there you go, your welcome. :D

Mazzoak

I left, I’m a disgrace.

My reasons are mine, I’m not going to explain to someone who clearly has a love for the club, a love so passionate that common sense, manners, respect, the basic fundamentals of a compassionate human have become blinded.

I could moan that l wasted money to watch a complete crap show of a game, but l won’t. Maybe l should have put more important “things” on hold and participated in the celebrations. Maybe. The thing is, those “things” are more important to me than celebrating a coach, who’s paid well to win, achieve his employment goals, those players who l assume are paid well and paid to win, achieve their employment goals. You see for me, l love Ice Hockey, l don’t care who’s the coach, I don’t care who owns the team, l don’t care who plays, I’m not that in love with the Devils and to be honest if being that dedicated to a team means sacrificing so much, I’ll stay right where l am.

Kevlar68

Thread starter #31
Yes 10 mins at the end of game on a Sunday night is so much to sacrifice I can see that now.
And just to show no hard feelings I'll give you money saving advice, don't go to game and watch it on stream instead. Then that seat can go to a devils fan.

Last edited:

Kevlar68

Thread starter #34
I do apologies James. I posted a opinion, I have apologised more than once to people, and not once called someone out personally. People have personally called me out and that's up to them I have no problem with that it doesn't bother me as you can see from my replies. Those people should read all my posts not just this thread before they judge.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.