Giants v Devils - Fri 16 Mar 2018 - League - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

What a fantastic night for our team of warriors and to be a Devils fan. Consecutive championships prove that we are an excellent team. Lets finish the season off in style and make it 19 consecutive league wins at IAW by winning the last 4 games.

mweller

Really good game - credit to the Giants for not just coasting to the end of the season. We were really on the ropes in the first period. But as the game went on we looked more likely - a great road game from Lord (are the critics on here still gonna say he’s inept?). What a year. Cherish it, because sport is strange and before you know it, things slip away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

august04

Another good performance and a beautiful goal from Hotham to win it. Part of me would have liked to have clinched the title on home ice on Sunday against the Steelers, but what the hell! A well deserved league championship, we’ve been by far the best and most consistent team this year, way ahead of the rest. CHL, here we come again!

ASHIPP

This is a wonderful achievement and a credit to the entire organisation. Well done Devils. So thoroughly deserved.

This game was so important on so many levels - the league, the conference, in Belfast after all Giants' fighting talk. Good things happen when you work hard and really want it.

Our gaff will be rocking on Sunday. But don't let up Guys - pile up the points in all our remaining home games by beating the Steelers, Storm(especially them),Giants and Lightening. Great momentum for the conference and the playoffs. Keep showing why you deserve to be called the Best.

Gough60

Class performance by giants fans with boo's at end of game.
Just walk away if you don't want to see the better team receive the spoils.

Finny

osh

Well, there we have it, the most important trophy back where it belongs. Winning the league - in my opinion - has always meant more to me than anything else simply because it proves the team that has been most consistent over the season comes out on top.
A good friend who supports the Giants just emailed me to apologise for how the home fans reacted to us winning tonight , which he said was a little embarrassing and in complete contrast to how we acknowledged their victory in the challenge cup final last week. Didn’t see the game so don’t know what went on, but I am so proud of our guys for retaining the league title tonight and as I am abroad, can’t even be there on Sunday to enjoy the moment we congratulate them on home ice.

Devil_Abroad

Well, there we have it, the most important trophy back where it belongs. Winning the league - in my opinion - has always meant more to me than anything else simply because it proves the team that has been most consistent over the season comes out on top.
A good friend who supports the Giants just emailed me to apologise for how the home fans reacted to us winning tonight , which he said was a little embarrassing and in complete contrast to how we acknowledged their victory in the challenge cup final last week. Didn’t see the game so don’t know what went on, but I am so proud of our guys for retaining the league title tonight and as I am abroad, can’t even be there on Sunday to enjoy the moment we congratulate them on home ice.
Were they booing Cardiff or the ref that gave that pen in the last 2 mins?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk