Cardiff Devils drawings

Thread starter #262
Happy International Men's Day!
The theme this year is 'Celebrating Men and Boys' so I've decided to collect some drawings together in order to appreciate the men I've drawn over the past few months!
These guys are amazing and they inspire me to make beautiful artwork just by being who they are. Some of them have helped me through some stuff as well. They're wonderful and brilliant people that I would like to send a cwtch to today.
I love them loads as individuals and I'm glad I get to celebrate them today.
https://twitter.com/drawn_to_hockey/status/932186944263598080
Screen Shot 2017-11-19 at 09.50.06.png

I would also like to thank the men I haven't drawn pictures of for supporting my work and helping me through rough times and caring about me. I would like to return this kindness to anyone reading this if they need it. I'm ready to listen to any guy who needs help. Most of my friends throughout school have been boys and we've helped each other through stuff. I get that guys share their feelings in a different way to how women share their feelings and I just wish more people understood that. Don't believe people who tell you that you aren't sharing your feelings correctly just because you're a man. Don't ever let someone tell you or make you feel like your problems matter less than other people's because you're a man. Male or female, we all experience hardship and should be able to feel like we can get help when we need it.

Thread starter #278
I'm selling prints now if anyone's interested. If you wanna have a look at my drawings, come and find me at the game today, I'm happy to show anyone whether you're interested in buying or just wanna see what I've been up to :)