Jordan Lawday

Thread starter #1
Hopefully Bowns is just resting, it's crazy to think he's started every Devils game this season - I feel for Murdy it's a shame they cannot share their duties more equally, Ben has been outstanding in net this season and I recall Lordo saying that if Ben had not moved on to bigger n better things they would feel they had let him down . Hopefully Ben will stay but I have been reading rave reports about Jordan Lawday he looks like a keeper and a star for the future so hopefully we'll sign him on a 2 way deal in the near future.

matbur

Don't think I've heard of him tbh, is he being farmed out to another team from the Devils?

I love Bownsy and he's huge for us but I get a feeling he could be one of a couple of players who move on to bigger and better things this summer. Hope I'm wrong though.

JC23

Hopefully Bowns is just resting, it's crazy to think he's started every Devils game this season - I feel for Murdy it's a shame they cannot share their duties more equally, Ben has been outstanding in net this season and I recall Lordo saying that if Ben had not moved on to bigger n better things they would feel they had let him down . Hopefully Ben will stay but I have been reading rave reports about Jordan Lawday he looks like a keeper and a star for the future so hopefully we'll sign him on a 2 way deal in the near future.
Lawday’s performances this year, in a very young NIHL 1 Cardiff Fire team have been outstanding.

Despite not having won many (any...?) games this season I’m sure all at the Fire would agree that without Jordan’s work in net, the score lines would have been a LOT bigger.

ASHIPP

. Lawday is a fantastic young prospect. Won plenty of praise for some sensational goaltending in the U20 worlds.

Think he could well be a Devil of the future if he continues developing as he has.

kettdevil1

Lawday’s performances this year, in a very young NIHL 1 Cardiff Fire team have been outstanding.

Despite not having won many (any...?) games this season I’m sure all at the Fire would agree that without Jordan’s work in net, the score lines would have been a LOT bigger.
Yep, that’s how I see it as well, if he stays focused he could be a good ‘un

Paul Sullivan

Jordan was utterly incredible tonight. Fire conceded 8 goals yes, but he faced an incredible 81 shots on goal for the night and was just brilliant. He is definitely one to watch for the future.

Thread starter #8
Jordan was utterly incredible tonight. Fire conceded 8 goals yes, but he faced an incredible 81 shots on goal for the night and was just brilliant. He is definitely one to watch for the future.
81 shots incredible at least he's getting in a lot of practice, but seriously we need sign talent like this as he probably won't stay another season after constant batterings game after game, Steve got anymore room at the King residence in summer for another guest.