Devils v Capitals - Sat 10 Mar 2018 - League - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

Jones72

...and in answer to the original question (especially for the pedantic)...there was only one non-playing person on the bench for them and he was doing everything...and probably drove the bus as well.

;P

terry hunt

Firstly I have a very soft spot for Edinburgh, the City is only rivalled by Cardiff in the UK, the fans are certainly second to no one, and I have many great memories of them v us, but it’s now gone beyond a joke. The Capitals organisation have really gone too far now, they have turned a proud club into a joke, and that hurts to say that, yes maybe it’s them or no one, but now no one is the better option. This thread isn’t about what it costs me, but I will state this, I have 4 season tickets with a average of £60 per game for my 4 seats, time this by 2 as we play these guys twice at home, that costs me £120 for 2 exhibition games, and that sucks. My heart most certainly goes out to the Capitals fans, we know only too well in Cardiff what a crap ownership brings to the table, how long can this league put up with Mickey Mouse owners dragging the league down. It’s been season after season now, I really don’t want to be too hard on a club, but the reality is that something needs to be done about this farcical situation.
I agree what Edinburgh need is an ownership like we have.Perhaps Steve King has some hockey friends who fancy waking a sleeping giant.

pjj365

Fair enough...but I'm assuming he was down as coach on the game sheet...could've been a bloke off the street, but don't you have to have a "coach"? I was tempted to offer my services to fill the water bottles for them.
To be fair Scott Neil has coached in the past so he probably has the necessary qualifications to meet EIHL requirements but he is not outwardly a currently recognised active coach. Maybe he was there just to comply with EIHL rules

My point is more more to the fact that Jock was not there - maybe not enough room on the minibus