Devils v Giants - Sun 4 Mar 2018 - Challege Cup Final - FO 6pm - Chat/Udates

Kevlar68

Sorry, my fault, i should have been more clear, i didn't mean issues, i meant perhaps Bowns has asked for feelers to be put out for a european move.

I am after a CUP final priogramme (I have collected these for many years) from the Challenge game played at Cardiff v Belfast.
Been in touch with the Arena and spoke with staff but did not get the promised reply in order to help me.So am wishing to buy one not wanted anymore from a fan.Can anyone who can help email me on spikc2004@yahoo.co.uk please, I will pay postage of course also.Mick
After my request I have found someone to help out. Actually should have one in the post right now. Thanks to Terry Hunt and Wanabe2 for suggestions/reply. Still no reply from Cardiff's office and that is sad.Did get a reply from Belfast team though they could not help which is at least an effort made. Things here in Nottingham are on a downward slide as regards fan/club interaction/communication.I hope that your club involves and keeps you from what we now have. Total disregard to long standing fans that have got them to where they are now. Many walking away especially after this poor season. Pity the club feel that ANY punters wanting 'entertainment' rather than fans following a sport is their ideal. Not wanted anymore as others will follow it appears.But how long will it last?...stay in touch with your club folks. Thanks.

Wannabe2

Fortunately there is a strong bond between Managment and fans in Cardiff, as both parties need each other to go forward. Hopefully those good vibes can be achieved in Nottingham soon.

Fortunately there is a strong bond between Managment and fans in Cardiff, as both parties need each other to go forward. Hopefully those good vibes can be achieved in Nottingham soon.
Good stuff...though are the club in full control of what happens as regards your meetings as they innitiated the interaction?
Here the new Supporters Trust was devised by fans and all they want to do is have dialog.Nottingham see this as an attack on their clopsed shop. Therefore the originator at a question and answer evening was banned for the rest of the season for so called abuse or such (though untrue as winessed by those there) ....and the club have ignored his calls/emails since and parties on his behalf have found the same.Hence the 'lift the ban' thread on the Cage Forum....So immature by the club who hold all the cards. have a good end to the season Cardiff while we endure the death of 2017/18 season.

Mazzoak

The future plans of any organisation are a total unknown. Devils have experienced that harsh reality, luckily the current owners are fans as well as owners, albeit very distant fans. There does seem to be a history in U.K. hockey of one season can be the difference between happiness and dire circumstances.