Who is the best former NHL player to play in British league

tim78

Cough Cough... Glenn Anderson scored more goals and won more Stanley Cups. Not sure if he played only 3 or 7 games for the Devils but it was the first super league season and he walked the goals.

Devil_Abroad

Cough Cough... Glenn Anderson scored more goals and won more Stanley Cups. Not sure if he played only 3 or 7 games for the Devils but it was the first super league season and he walked the goals.
As I remember he played one friendly game at the start of a season as a PR thing. Mind you he could check and skate!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wannabe2

Glenn Anderson played one game for the Devils versus Stuttgart in a pre season friendly, he then wanted £1000 per week, with a Devils credit card for his wife. That’s fact tim78, he scored 1 goal for the devils in that game. I was there and it was his only game, and his only goal, I interviewed him after that game for the BBC.

wildthing74

And Bob Phillips & Temme strung the fans along pretending they were going to sign him even the Rangers put in print he was coming to us. Would have been a big money deal but I think the then owners took the fans for a ride for a few weeks.They probably didn't think for a second he would sign then when he was keen was couldn't wait to pull into reverse.

That season worked out ok in the end though :)