Steelers v Devils - Wed 21 Feb 2018 - League - FO 7:30 - Chat/Updates

Got to love a Thompson moan. But when will he stand up and be a coach of dignity and lay the blame at his feet.
And please don' say how good Cardiff and then always end with a BUT!!!!!

Fantastic result for the Devils 3-0 first period gave them the advantage and Sheffield had no real option other than try everything. But from the forwards to the defence protected an outstanding display by Bowns.

1 game at a time but 1 down 10 to go. And with a little luck with other results the good hard passionate displays by the Devils I hope we can finish this sooner rather than later......my heart and fingernails can' cope with the nerves (even when we are up I games

E.D.S.

Looking forward to the highlights. Steelers fans are not impressed with Jatmins actions with Reddick. Starting a fight and then bottling it.
As much as I hate the Steelers with a passion, it’s a bit (just a bit) sad hearing what the fans are going through. We’ve been there and it isn’t pleasant. I’ll enjoy it this season though!!
Part of me hopes they win the playoffs so Thommo stays for another season!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mweller

In some respects that performance showed the gap in quality between the Steelers and us even more than the semi final victory. The devils controlled the pace and type of game from the off and the Steelers couldn’t do anything to affect it. The offense in that first period was irresistible & then having got the lead, they trusted to their defence, and the always reliable Bowns to see it out. If the Steelers had scored you always felt we’d put in a couple of shifts (the top line in particular was on fire) and get another.
Perfect away game, not too tired for Saturday. The confidence and assuredness of this team surpasses last years even, and Lord’s strategy has more depth and variety. Hugely impressive performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James

Administrator
Excellent result. I too should have more faith in our team @E.D.S. I was worried about this game. First time shutting out the traffic cones in the house of rust. Fantastic.

Mazzoak

Great win in their house, embarrassing.

Sheffield deserve a trophy this year, we could call it “The Worst Awarded Team Sheild”.

Gough60

I wonder if Thomo has been approached by Sheffield Wednesday or United and getting to grips with the concept of scoring without a stick.

Like him or love him he says what on his mind rightly or wrong..

He admits we are the best team in the league by a mile and applauds us for the things we do and the way we set up..

But he do have his silly moments when it clearly was kicked in but don’t think it was

Wannabe2

I don’t like him, and I certainly don’t love him, the guy is just one big excuse, it’s everyone else’s fault but his. He recruites , he coaches, the puck stops with him, or at least it should. Thommo is yesterday’s man, hopefully Steelers keep him, and they won’t be a threat next season.