Panthers v Devils - Sat 17 Feb 2017 - League - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

voth26

this is a tough game no doubt, possibly made more difficult by the news Corey's leaving end of the season, the panthers may try and give him a send off by trying to put some wins together?

ASHIPP

Very hard to get any points at the NIC. Devils lost there a few weeks ago.

The Panthers' players will either be thinking about their next contracts, or they may want to give Corey a good send off by pushing for the Playoffs.

The Devils are in a great groove at the moment so hopefully can bring the Good Stuff to this game. 1 point would be great...two points would be fantastic.

Best of luck, Devils

Hedd Wyn John

Very hard to get any points at the NIC. Devils lost there a few weeks ago.

The Panthers' players will either be thinking about their next contracts, or they may want to give Corey a good send off by pushing for the Playoffs.

The Devils are in a great groove at the moment so hopefully can bring the Good Stuff to this game. 1 point would be great...two points would be fantastic.

Best of luck, Devils
Yeah it’s a tough arena but I think the hockey gods were against us last time so hopefully we’ll get something this time.

E.D.S.

Yeah it’s a tough arena but I think the hockey gods were against us last time so hopefully we’ll get something this time.
There’s no way we can have the kind of 30 minutes we did when we last played there. Surely not?? That was horrific and hopefully a one off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ASHIPP

Capitals get a huge win tonight - Devils play them tomorrow.

Storm just keep winning - Devils play them next week.

Looks like there's still some work to do before then. Those away games are as crucial as the home ones.

Last edited:

Devil94

I know about the whole club ethos of one game at a time, and I'm a big believer in it, but I'm going to post this anyway.

Storm in 2nd place with 11 games left. 61 points, meaning if they win all their remaining games they can reach 83 points.
We have 12 games left and on 69 points. 7 wins will get us to 84 and no one can catch us.

We do play Edinburgh twice, but the other games are against Sheffield Belfast and Manchester. Next weekend is going to be huge.