POFW'18

Diafol

Check what you've been charged everyone.

This is the third year in a row that I've had to book (dearer) individual day tickets as you can't do a weekend package online, despite being told otherwise.
After emailing the box office they did actually refund the difference.

I feel another email coming on...

Temme

That seems strange, no issues here in booking my weekend tickets.

I had about 10 sets of ticket in my basket before choosing the ones i wanted, this 'ticket lottery' system for where you want to sit is a bit of a farce!

Every other event in the Motorpoint arena lets you select a seat, why is it that for POFW you have to play the seats slot machine?

Either way, having 'pulled the lever' for 10minutes I gave up and accepted that I was in the nosebleed seats which come with a vertigo warning.

I'm sure it will be another fantastic weekend (other than the 3rd place game).

Gazza272

Check what you've been charged everyone.

This is the third year in a row that I've had to book (dearer) individual day tickets as you can't do a weekend package online, despite being told otherwise.
After emailing the box office they did actually refund the difference.

I feel another email coming on...

They had 3 options for me.

semi final day tickets

final day tickets.

weekend tickets.

clicked on weekend tickets and have been charged correctly it appears.

Booked for my first ever playoff weekend. Actually, I was shocked by how quickly it went - straight through and my confirmation email arrived by 10:33, seats in row M.

For what its worth, I didn't have the described booking issue, I was charged correctly.

So excited for April!

Diafol

I needed to choose specific seats, and the only way to do that was to buy individual day tickets which is a dearer way of doing it.
In fairness, I've just got through to the box office and they were extremely helpful.

All sorted now :)

pjj365

Web site shocking for me but no choice for weekend tickets

So I've got Block 13 Row R Seats 16 & 17

Not happy with being in the gods but despite vertigo warning no other option

SO if anyone wants to swap for !ower rows please mail me - 2 together for weekend

peter-minori@virginmedia.com

Thanks

Gazza272

I needed to choose specific seats, and the only way to do that was to buy individual day tickets which is a dearer way of doing it.
In fairness, I've just got through to the box office and they were extremely helpful.

All sorted now :)

Ahhhh, that explains it. I didn't need specific tickets, so was happy with what was allocated.

Glad you got it sorted.

d20

GUTTED....ALL SOLD OUT !!!.......on hold well over an hour got through and none left ,not even online .

What a joke and still Panthers and Steelers fan get more than most even with 2 new teams in the league this year and a chance to buy the week before general sale !!!!!!...surely they need to be upping ours as a club as the numbers have gone up year on year ....FUMING

Temme

Very seamless process this year, click BUY at 10:30am and it offered me Block 13 A1,A2,A3,A4!

10-15 goes later and we're in the area we wanted to be.

I'd recommend anyone that missed out to buy tickets in the Coventry block next door... shh though...

Temme

Also, they need to re-look at the ticketing allocations - We have sold our allocation out within an HOUR of them going on sale.

You can still buy tickets in ANY OTHER block of the arena - Belfast, Sheffield, NOTTINGHAM...

Their tickets went on sale very early, (Shuff,Notts) but they still have tickets remaining.

Surely we need a bigger allocation, we have already taken over 3/4 of Coventry's block 11 next to us if Twitter is believed!!!

Earnie

On phone and laptop same time. Online was a shambles and it took 50 minutes to answer the phone. Once you get a human being they are excellent. Got good tickets in row H
On Line 'exceeded limitation of 8'. I was only asking for 5. Then I think it meant 'none available' which was not true. Ah well, all done for another year.

tim78

Thread starter #20
Devils sold out fast this morning... Selected best available and got the Belfast area. That'll be an interesting final as their probably the next best team in my eyes.