Devils v Steelers - Wed 7 Feb 2018 - C Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg

Belfast it is [emoji1419][emoji1419] loving this especially after the weekend we just had with them,An this time it’s on home ice.To say I’m buzzing is an understatement.now I just gotta deal with the kids as I must of woke them up every goal we scored [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

august04

In 31 years of watching the Devils, that’s one of the greatest performances I’ve ever seen. The second period will live long in the memory - complete and utter domination, with wave after wave of attack which simply blew the Steelers away. A truly stunning comeback and one of the best atmospheres I’ve experienced in IAW.

Last edited:

Wannabe2

Absolutely Bloody untrue, 7-1, say it again 7-1, how good does that feel, what a team performance tonight. It started with one tremendous video, that showed us what we have achieved in the past, and tonight we even passed the past. What a night to be a Devils fan, what a night to say I was there, Every man on that ice tonight ( well those in Black ) played out of their skins, they knew exactly what they had to do, and by god they done just that, I am shaking as I am typing this, we just won 7-1, what a great atmosphere tonight we really were the 6th man, and singing we are number one when we really are number one, feels so so good. Tonight’s experience will live a long time in our memories, so there we are it’s getting a bit of a habit this cup final thing. Thanks Lordo, thanks players, and a huge thank you to Management and Owners, at long last we are the team to beat, we are the team that others need to try to copy, we are THE CARDIFF DEVILS, thanks guys everyone of you, another awesome piece of history wrote tonight.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

Absolutely incredible. I’m sorry I ever doubted the team to do this but having seen this score we are the absolute real deal.
Mind-blowing result.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob Batch

Unfortunately my 'arrest me' comment is so 'Benny Hill' it's ridiculous . I take it back. The fact that I might have annoyed the citizens of England with the volume of sound I exhibited during the game is reasonable. Word salad, I love this team.

jimmy snels

The best most thrilling game of hockey I've watched. Im not sure if it was because we were back to being underdogs, it was the steelers or a bit of both but that atmosphere was epic. Im absolutely horse through shouting. I've been critical of this years team at times but by god that was and unbelievable game of hockey from our lads.