Fans support.

Thread starter #1
A genuine question now and I know we can be biased and say who is the best.
But who has the best support for away games? Personally I would have to say devils not because I’m a devils fan but from past experiences.

Steelers panthers and blaze not far behind.
Storm have a good following too.

I’m disappointed in giants though.. I can’t remember seeing more than 50 fans over here at away games.

I don’t expect to see caps fans as I wouldn’t travel to see my team get beat every week either.

kettdevil1

I think it depends on how you define ‘best support’. Our away support is generally pretty good and generally pretty loud although in terms of enthusiasm and decibels we are challenged by the Storm and even the Blaze on a good day.... the loudest though is probably MK in my experience. In terms of size .... Panthers and Steelers but they are often quiet, whilst with the Giants, due to the distance involved, they are either meagre in numbers or loud and numerous, depending on where else they are off to the next/previous day.

To be honest the Edinburgh capitals fans who stick with them and go to away games and put themselves through that punishment every season have to be up there with the best :)

Mazzoak

It’s important we respect the venue, opposing fans and behaviour is good. I’d say our away supporters are excellent in those areas and many more, we’d be hard to beat.