Nickerson

Ocko

Thread starter #1
It seems Matt Nickerson has had an absolute meltdown in the Flames v Lightning game.

Thrown out after searchcing for a fight, getting a match penalty. Then lashes out at a fan hitting the wrong person, a woman, on his way off.

Big ban should be coming his way, which will probably mean he's played his last game here.

kettdevil1

Will believe it when the footage comes out.... as mentioned the last time this was reported the reality was somewhat different.... if true, he is in trouble but there is a tendency for these things to be reported in a slightly over dramatic way...

pjj365

FB has a longer explanation from someone who was opposite the bench

Seems it was a mix of end of game multiple handbags, N storming off, slamming doors with fan in the way, lashed out at that fan and missed. But that is only one of many reports on FB

So as ever not clear cut and a lot of believe what you want to

Never been to Guildford and never spoke to any management or fans of there’s.
Recently they have accused us of not shaking hands with there team and leaving the ice early.

They seem to be lying now about Nickerson incident too.

why are they disliked so much and starting to lie and piss people off including other teams in and round the league?

Devil_Abroad

There seems to be someone stood right next to the door that he ‘slammed’ and he also makes a secondary motions once through the door but it’s difficult to see from the camera angle the end result and whether there was another fan further on. I assume if there was then the club will act; if not then the matter will be closed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh my goodness... I take it back! Just seen the DOPS video, and he punched a fan square in the back of the head. He should never have a job in professional sport again!

Sent from my Moto C using Tapatalk

Devil94

Might as well release him now. Think he's done in UK hockey. They can get another import in to play the last 14 games of the ban. After seeing the video, I'm actually a little surprised it's not more than 14 games.

Might as well release him now. Think he's done in UK hockey. They can get another import in to play the last 14 games of the ban. After seeing the video, I'm actually a little surprised it's not more than 14 games.
Pretty sure you're not allowed to replace a suspended player with another import, even if they are released. I agree, and hope that it's true, that this is the last we will see of him in the UK.

Sent from my Moto C using Tapatalk