Steelers V Devils - Wed 31 Jan 2018 - C Cup Semi Final 1st Leg - FO 7:30 - Chat/Updates

Thread starter #1

Its time for that BIG NIGHT in the HOUSE OF RUST

The DEVILS will seek an early advantage in the two leg Challenge Cup Semi Final by sending the Steelers to the entrance of the scrap yard.

For those of you that haven't made the trip to South Yorkshire you can follow the events on MNL's unique coverage.

Score predictions and comments always welcomed to matchnightlive@gmail.com.

If you can help us out at MNL please get in touch and let us know whats happening, PM Nott Simpson or text 07527 625206

Thread starter #4
WE ere short of texters for tonights game and with the Giants double header this weekend we are trying to share out the tasks. If you can help out PM me or text 07527 625205

matbur

Booked! I'm happy to text updates from the live stream if that's any good. Guessing they'll be a slight delay though.

Wannabe2

Gotta admit that I'm a little nervous leading up to this one. I think I just want it too badly and I feel helpless being too far away. I really do start needing to look into Cardiff real estate!
Wondered how long that would take, come on Home Brother, as for being worried, we will be just fine.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS

ASHIPP

Steelers certainly have a plan when opposition are ill-disciplined. They certainly know how to punish teams - 3 SH goals and 1 pp goal against Giants on Sunday.

Lordo and the team will know all about that and hopefully be prepared and fired up.

Last edited:
Defensively too passive unfortunately and a couple Bownsey would like back! Feel we really can't afford a 3 or more goal deficit going back to cardiff need to claw one back from somewhere