Braehead Clan v Cardiff Devils - Wed 24 Jan 2018 - League - FO 7:30 - Chat/Updates

Thread starter #1

The DEVILS undertake a tricky trip to Glasgow to bag those all important league points

With no webcast your only choice is MNL

If we can find some elusive texters you can tune in to the unique Match Night Live service for this game at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

If you can help out please get in touch by PM, email matchnightlive@gmail.com or text the MNL line on 07527 625206

If you'd like to chip in with a comment or make a score prediction on the night you can contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com

Wannabe2

Massive game for the Devils, as most of them now are, potentially a banana skin, we need to be at our best. Think the Clan will play physical for this one, which isn’t a problem for us if we stand tall. We need Ben to be at his best, as we need all the guys to be well up for this, Two points please guys, we need to keep twisting the screw, let’s do this.
(PS) Get a flipping webcast Braehead.

Diafol

Hywel Gronow, take a bow son.
Fantastic effort.
From Twitter:

02:43 Bus To London
06:39 Arrive in London
09:15 @megabusuk To Glasgow
17:25 Arrive in Glasgow
19:30 WATCH THE @cardiffdevils
23:00 - Bus To London
10:00 - Arrive in London
10:30 - Bus to Cardiff
14:05 - Arrive in Cardiff
14:45 - Start work
22:00 - Leave work
23:00 - GET HOME

Dedication, that's what you need...

matbur

It's a joke that Braehead don't stream their games, would've made a few bob from Devils fans tonight.

Anyway, thankfully we have MNL. Let's Go Devils!

Russky

As one of the hosts of MNL coverage. I would like to put it on record that both OJ and I are ALWAYS extremely grateful for any texters we can get to help us with the coverage. We have a few regular helpers but we WILL always welcome new willing volunteers to help out with the coverage. MNL is not possible without the assistance of these wondefully generous people, who selflessly give their time and efforts to keep me and OJ and then the fanbase informed whats going on.

If you think you could help is with texting the match play by play events then please message myself or Nott Simpson and we will get you onboard as on of our texters.

Wannabe2

Well played Devils, that keeps the pressure on the rest, let’s now have a good weekend please. Safe journey all, see you all Saturday.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS