Guildford Flames v Cardiff Devils - Sat 6 Jan 2017 - League - FO 6pm - Chat/Updates

august04

i don’t believe a mistake was made at all, in contrast to whoever wrote that Dai Sport article. Pay back time on Wednesday.

ASHIPP

Considering Joey Martin scored both goals and it was the occassion of his 100 goal achievement. No way Guildford were going to allow that achievement to overshadow their win.

Nevermind, someday when they have a player who is the best forward in the League for 3 years in a row...

Hope our Guys can play on Wednesday like they played tonight and remember the mantra of our Club's first player-coach, John Lawless....punish the opposition where it hurts the most, the scoreline.

solelace84

I think Guildford are trying their damndest to create some kind of rivalry between us and them... I certainly won't be giving them the satisfaction of booing them, or chirping them on the Internet.

Sent from my G3221 using Tapatalk

BostonBart22

Their fanbase dont like it when they lose or things dont go their way so lets show them whos boss on wednesday. we will win at a canter they will bottle it, wouldnt it be sweet as well that rutkis scores early doors for us to set us on our way....