MKL Lightning v Cardiff Devils - Mon Jan 1 2018 - League - FO 6pm - Chat/Updates

Thread starter #1

A NEW YEAR
so lets make it downhill all the way to the LEAGUE TITLE

If you haven't made the journey to the home of the roundabouts join us at MNL for play by play text coverage

Score predictions along with printable comments are always welcomed on game night to matchnightlive@gmail.com

Thread starter #2
Coverage of tonights game against the Lightning is in doubt for the usual reason

TEXTERS URGENTLY NEEDED - contact me on 07527 625206

Rob Batch

I watched the webcast and didn't spot Joey's incident. No replay was shown. The commontator (andrew crichton-smith) has the most monotone style I've heard. Gareth, Aled or John would have excited me more.

ASHIPP

Great result on the road - Devils can start their New Year in style. Fantastic for Bownsey to get his shutout.

Keep chipping away, focussing one game at a time.

Wannabe2

Devils were so clinical tonight, Lightning were never in the game, 5-0 away from Home has to be one awesome result. 13 league wins on the bounce is amazing by anyone’s standards. Safe journey home to you all.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

E.D.S.

I like what we’re doing at the moment. We didn’t seem to get out of second gear. Didn’t need to. We’re doing what is required. Nice work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kettdevil1

The call was 5+game for spearing, but I don't know if anyone actually saw it o_O
I saw it out f the corner of my eye. Haddad has been targeted from the start with multiple attempts at winding him up and circumstantial evidence suggests it might have worked..... it didn’t look the worst incident in the world but, I wonder if he might sit for an extra game?