DEVILS v Blaze - Tue 26 (FO 6pm - home) & Wed 27 (FO 7:30pm (away) ) Dec 2017 - League - Chat/Updat

Wagstaff

Thats for posting the highlights Wagstaff. It was a great game. While you are here I would like to ask you a question. Is the Coventry forum as negative as ours?
3 losses in a row and there were calls for players to be released
11 wins in a row and instead of praise there are moans about lack of physicality, being bullied, league not being as good, this seasons hockey being boring, top teams of last year not being as good etc etc
Is everyone in Coventrys glass always half empty also?
We do have a forum, there’s only about 5 or 6 people that post on it regularly, at the moment generally our glass is pretty empty topped up a little by the occasional game like whooping the Steelers.
Danny and even more so Peasey take the brunt of the criticism, and you can’t blame the fans when we get a decent performance only to be followed by something dire.
We’ve struggled with injuries and suspensions to the point where we iced a smaller bench than the caps that everyone feels sorry for! We chose to go 3 lines and that includes our Brits and 2 out of three of them wouldn’t make any other EIHL team!
Yes my glass is pretty empty but fortunately I can enjoy a game, win or lose so long as we put a display on, and if not I go an watch the visiting netminder.

We do have a forum, there’s only about 5 or 6 people that post on it regularly, at the moment generally our glass is pretty empty topped up a little by the occasional game like whooping the Steelers.
Danny and even more so Peasey take the brunt of the criticism, and you can’t blame the fans when we get a decent performance only to be followed by something dire.
We’ve struggled with injuries and suspensions to the point where we iced a smaller bench than the caps that everyone feels sorry for! We chose to go 3 lines and that includes our Brits and 2 out of three of them wouldn’t make any other EIHL team!
Yes my glass is pretty empty but fortunately I can enjoy a game, win or lose so long as we put a display on, and if not I go an watch the visiting netminder.
The league would be worse without Coventry, hopefully next season these issues will be gone. Your team did well, made what should have been a much larger winning margin into looking like we just scrapped the win.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk