Merry Xmas

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
Merry Xmas to all you wonderful people out there, hope you have a great day, and one awesome New Year.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

Rich Best

Merry Christmas.

A lot of the doubters on here have been quiet recently, possibly ashamed to admit they were wrong with their HUGE negative overreaction in September / October.

This years team looks outstanding and there is definitely more to come! Trust in the Lord, the Lord is good!

pjj365

Merry Christmas.

A lot of the doubters on here have been quiet recently, possibly ashamed to admit they were wrong with their HUGE negative overreaction in September / October.

This years team looks outstanding and there is definitely more to come! Trust in the Lord, the Lord is good!
Rubbish

Todd at the Q&A last night thanked all the early season coaches for helping the Devils select and get rid of the underperforming players

Without them he did say we would not be in the position we are today

What a wise man LOL

august04

Merry Christmas.

Utter nonsense...and neither the time nor the place.
Merry Christmas everyone.

SteveKing

Waiting in bed for my kids to wake up...life with grown kids is tough on a Dad who’s never grown up! Gives me a chance to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. A time of year to appreciate our friends and family and for the last four years that includes my extended Devils family. Here’s to another year of joy, passion and friendship.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #17
Merry Xmas from 3,000 nutty Welsh people Steve and your Wondeful family, Have a great day, a wicked New Year. Love from us all.

backrow

It's great to see the Devils back where they belong and I wish them all a Merry Christmas and a healthy Happy New Year.

Season's Greetings also to the Owners, all the Devils' fans and especially to all the contributors to MatchNightLive.