Braehead Clan v Cardiff Devils - Fri 22 Dec 2017 - League - FO 7:30pm - Chat/Updates

Thread starter #1

A repeat of last Sundays result would do nicely

If we can find texters we will be running the 'ridiculously childish and disgustingly biased' and unique Match Night Live service for this game as always expect some name calling, slurs and more bad jokes, all this at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

If you can help out please get in touch by PM, email matchnightlive@gmail.com or text the MNL line on 07527 625206

If you'd like to chip in with a comment or make a score prediction on the night you can contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com

Rob Batch

If there's gonna be some name calling, slurs and even more bad jokes then i'm definately tuning in! I really hope a kind Scottish fan can help us out.

Thread starter #6
GOOD NEWS we have MNL thanks to Clan fans Chris D, Jim & Julie P, Devils fan TommyBoy the Glasgow Devil is desparely trying to get off work early to make the game.

We cannot thank opposing team fand enough for the help they give us at MNL.

Any Devils fan making the trip and able to text pleae do so on 07527 625 206

E.D.S.

Is there a webcast for this? I can only see one for their game against Coventry on the 23rd?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ASHIPP

Great result - well done Devils. When a team travels that far they have to make it count and they certainly did.
These are not easy games.

Keep quietly chipping away, focussing one game at a time.

Last edited:

Devil94

Very important 2 points those. I know the Clan are not as strong as previous years, but that is still a tough building to come away with 2 points. Get in!

Slartibartfast

Games are much closer this year which shows how good the league is. We have also had more injuries this year then I can remember in previous years. So to be top of the league at this stage is an amazing achievement . Full credit to Lordo and the team.
Although we are playing well I still dont think this team has hit their top form. Thats not a criticism. When all the injuries have healed and if we can get a period of stable lines I think what is to come will be even better. Dare we start thinking about a league title.