Guildford Flames v Cardiff Devils - Wed 20 Dec 2017 - C Cup 1/4 final 1st leg -FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

Thread starter #1

The DEVILS as Challenge Cup holders have to distinguish
the FLAMES to proceed to the semi-finals

With the two teams clashing no fewer than four times in the next couple of weeks this quarter-final
1st leg is a great opportunity to stamp their mark as far as the EIHL newbies are concerned.

MNL will be covering this game with OJ hosting so why not join us for play by play coverage of the action at the Spectrum, Guildford

Without volunteer texters there would not be any MNL coverage, we need texters urgently especially for away games. If you help us out either PM one of us or email us at matchnightlive@gmail.com or text me (OJ) on the MNL line 07527 625206

Score predictions as always welcomed to matchnightlive@gmail.com

ASHIPP

Flames are currently in top 5 of the league. We shouldn't be suprised. On their day the Guildford team is a goal scoring machine with a dominating home record.

They have already caused several major upsets against the arena teams. Ignore that at your peril.

Thread starter #6
MNL will be covering this game after fans Simon, Simon & Claire have come to our aid.Join me from around 6:30.

Now I can turn my attention to finding texters for the game in Glasgow against the Clan on Friday