Worst devils player ever

Marcus Rama??? I think that was his name, came in late to the final disaster season with Ragan and Pope in charge, fell over every time someone looked at him, it was like watching me on the ice

osh

No Contest Robert MIllette
Closely followed by Gratton and Anderson
There were quite a few a lot worse than Gratton and Andison. They both scored freely in the league below after they left us ( around 160 points in a season each ) they were released after only about 6 or 8 games but still put decent points up in that time. Gratton got MOM in his last game for us if I remember correctly !

Devil94

Marcus Rama??? I think that was his name, came in late to the final disaster season with Ragan and Pope in charge, fell over every time someone looked at him, it was like watching me on the ice
He's my worst. Was a high school teacher in Finland and Pope brought him over. Think I'm right in saying that he lived with Brent Pope too to save money? He also played in his own blue gloves while everyone else had black ones.

Svete was pretty bad also. Thought Gipters was actually pretty good, but didn't play too much as he had an injury.

Wannabe2

There were quite a few a lot worse than Gratton and Andison. They both scored freely in the league below after they left us ( around 160 points in a season each ) they were released after only about 6 or 8 games but still put decent points up in that time. Gratton got MOM in his last game for us if I remember correctly !
Brad Gratton stats with us games 3 points 3, then moved to Streatham games 28 points 165, 9 points per game
Trent Andisson moved to Stevenage games 26 points 158 .6 points per game.??????

osh

Brad Gratton stats with us games 3 points 3, then moved to Streatham games 28 points 165, 9 points per game
Trent Andisson moved to Stevenage games 26 points 158 .6 points per game.??????
Gratton actually played 11 games for us ( 8 B&H + 3 league ) he scored 35 points in total according to Elite Stats.

kettdevil1

Ziga Svete was the other one. When he left us he got a try out at Dundee and lasted one game there.
True, not the greatest player but one ithe nicest blokes I have met and I always had a soft spot for him as he was both humble but also gave 100%.... He kept shaking his head when talking about the fans.... he kept saying we were all mad..... he couldn’t believe the support we gave them for the Scottish triple header, he said it was the best experience of his life.

Finny

Van Der Horst gets a pass because of his awesome goal celebration.

In terms of biggest disappointment - definitely Millette. Wasn't he touted as being an ex-NHLer and we had to fight off Sheffield for his signature?
There have been worse players than MIllette (Andrew Fletcher being one and he scored a hat-trick in one of my first ever games!) but in terms of hype and disappointment it has to be Millette.