Edinburgh Capitals v Cardiff Devils - Wed 29 Nov 2017 - League - FO 7:30pm - Chat/Updates

Thread starter #1

DEVILS travel north to take on the Capitals
in the Murrayfield Ice Rink - aka THE FRIDGE

We hope to bring you MNL coverage of the game if we lucky enough to locate texters so if you are venturing to Edinburgh and can help us out (or know of someone who can) please PM OJ who will be hosting. Alternatively text the MNL line on 07527 625206

Score predictions & comments always welcomed to matchnightlive @ gmail.com

Devil94

Fournier to miss this with 1 game suspension from DOPS
Can’t complain with that really. Probably would have gotten away with it with the old DOPS, but with stricter calls (and correctly so) and more consistency across the board I would say this is fair enough.

voth26

Can’t complain with that really. Probably would have gotten away with it with the old DOPS, but with stricter calls (and correctly so) and more consistency across the board I would say this is fair enough.
I don't remember Fournier doing anything in the game, if he had I'm sure giants players would have reacted and gone after Fournier!!

Thread starter #6
Haven't given up hope of bringing MNL coverage of the game, a volunteer texter has come forward but it depends on him getting done inwork early enough to get to the game.

We will not know until face off time whether we can bring you the game.

OJ

pjj365

I don't remember Fournier doing anything in the game, if he had I'm sure giants players would have reacted and gone after Fournier!!
According to the game sheet there were no calls on him for the whole game. This looks like DOPS expanding its brief to any injury causing incident whether called or not. They could be busy

Hey ho we might come back and win ;)

If not have faith in lordo won’t you haha..

Fucking terrible to even be losing against this caps team players short etc absolutely shocking

Wannabe2

Well that was so poor it was untrue, only one team in it, and it sure ain't us. No hitting no anything really, this is so so poor, come on lads we are better than this.

jenks33

Awful defending from Hotham and Myers for the goals. Caps look like scoring everytime they go forward.
Pope, Paris, Crowder all poor. Asselin and Ulmer not great. Lord shadow of his former self. Martin looks dangerous but it just isn’t happening for him at the moment