Cardiff Devils v Edinburgh Capitals - Sun 12 Nov 2017 - League - FO 6pm - Chat/Updates

Temme

You can only play the team in front of you i guess, but last night was painful to watch.
Caps are extremely short benched, but in what they do have there isn't really a great deal of talent.
Cazzola is a clear stand out player and is perhaps the only glimmer of light in their doomed season.

Major overhaul needed at the Caps, I couldn't get excited going down last night knowing it would be a complete whitewash!

Gospel

A win is a win and adds to our points tally for the league so i'll happily take it.

Caps season seemed to be going ok then 3 players left before they had a busy period plus they have injuries but they need major changes at the top, ie the owner! They must have a tiny budget, they have low crowds but they have the potential to be much much bigger and better. Doesn't the arena have the potential to hold more than IAW or can hold more? They are based in a big city, no real other sports to challenge them for attendances and with some investment behind them they could be a top 6 team easily.

I feel sorry for their fans who have been let down year after year recently and the only real glimmer they had was Emo when he was player coach.

New owner needed or a stack more investment or they shouldn't be in the league in my opinion.

pjj365

A win is a win and adds to our points tally for the league so i'll happily take it.

Caps season seemed to be going ok then 3 players left before they had a busy period plus they have injuries but they need major changes at the top, ie the owner! They must have a tiny budget, they have low crowds but they have the potential to be much much bigger and better. Doesn't the arena have the potential to hold more than IAW or can hold more? They are based in a big city, no real other sports to challenge them for attendances and with some investment behind them they could be a top 6 team easily.

I feel sorry for their fans who have been let down year after year recently and the only real glimmer they had was Emo when he was player coach.

New owner needed or a stack more investment or they shouldn't be in the league in my opinion.
Not so sure about lack of competition from other sports

Hearts and Hibs are well supported and club rugby is going strong

Otherwise all valid comments

Interesting chats at 2nd period breaks last night. General comments were - we've won let's not rub salt in the wound. Have some sympathy - we've been there