Cardiff Devils drawings

Thread starter #252
So so close to being bloody awesome, as you must know yourself, few tweaks that you obviously know , and it would be spot on. Says I Mr Armchair Picasso.
You've got it spot-on, mate. I was really excited to draw Justin. The bullying I get at school kicked in again on Monday and brought with it mild depression. I've never let depression get to my drawings before but it wasn't an easy one to do regardless of circumstances. Y'know, more contrast, more details, more refining (for a less scratchy look) and it would've been there. I've got a good feeling about the next one though.

Wannabe2

You've got it spot-on, mate. I was really excited to draw Justin. The bullying I get at school kicked in again on Monday and brought with it mild depression. I've never let depression get to my drawings before but it wasn't an easy one to do regardless of circumstances. Y'know, more contrast, more details, more refining (for a less scratchy look) and it would've been there. I've got a good feeling about the next one though.
What's the thing about bullying, that's unacceptable and has no place in our society. If you want someone to talk to, please message me, seriously.