Cardiff Devils v Coventry Blaze - Sat 28 Oct 2017 - C Cup - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

It looked like Lordo was a little unhappy at being targeted and wanted to give the coach a piece of his mind.
Refs/lineman were holding him back though so nothing physical just some good old fashioned venting.

It was an extremely physical game though, lots of hits being finished, fair bit of sneakyness by noble but in a game 7 type game I thought the guys played really well, plenty of grit, determination and of course goals.

Kal

From what my other half saw Bowns came to the bench and we're not sure if he shook his hand, he definitely awkwardly refused Mo then Lordo came along and that's when they started arguing.

very unsportsmanlike from Danny Stewart as I feel its us that should have been annoyed at any dirty tatics used.

Well done the Cardiff Devils certainly was worth coming over for that.
Good win. Helped a lot by silly Coventry penalty.
Three well worked PP goals
I thought good performances from Batch .Moore, Mo and Crowder.
Especially enjoyed Piggot's enthusiasm and hits.
Well worth the visit.

Temme

Sorry for asking, are you saying Vallerand was slashed and left the game?
I wasn’t at the game and haven’t seen anything elsewhere
Yes, he took a 2 hander whilst on a partial breakaway and didn't return.

Unusually though, he was stood with the fans gripping his wrist sympathetically. If it's hurting that much get some ice on it or go to hospital/team doctor, if it's well enough to not need treatment then 90% of guys out there would carry on.

Wagstaff

Yes, he took a 2 hander whilst on a partial breakaway and didn't return.

Unusually though, he was stood with the fans gripping his wrist sympathetically. If it's hurting that much get some ice on it or go to hospital/team doctor, if it's well enough to not need treatment then 90% of guys out there would carry on.
His line was playing great but became ineffective after he went off.
Ok thanks, he played last night but wasn’t as effective as normal so presume he was in some discomfort, he is part of our most effective line but as you say without him and also Robinson on the line our chances of making a game of it were gone especially with a 3 goal PP for you guys