Cardiff Devils drawings

Temme

Your ink drawing of Louis is very good!

However that drawing of Gleason Fournier is an absolute work of art, one of the best lifelike drawings i've ever seen.
It actually looks like someone has taken the original photo and just put a pencil effect over the top of it.

Keep up the amazing work :)

Thread starter #236
Your ink drawing of Louis is very good!

However that drawing of Gleason Fournier is an absolute work of art, one of the best lifelike drawings i've ever seen.
It actually looks like someone has taken the original photo and just put a pencil effect over the top of it.

Keep up the amazing work :)
Thank you so much! :)
I didn't continue with Inktober past what I've shown here because I got a bit burnt out from trying to finish a drawing every day and keeping up the portraiture. The one difference between my drawing of Fournier and the reference photo is that I accidentally made his face too long but I am incredibly pleased with how it turned out. I'm about to upload my drawing of Mark Richardson on here now :)

Thread starter #237
This week's drawing is of Mark Richardson! This is the first time I've used a reference photo to draw him in almost a year because he is the easiest guy on the team to draw. So much so, that I managed to draw his face in a matter of minutes. I literally thought I must've done something wrong because I wan't expecting it to be so easy XD. Mark has really kind eyes and he's a kind person, too, so it's always nice to get to draw him.
https://twitter.com/drawn_to_hockey/status/923799944955420673
DNH_JvGW4AEMPPG.jpg