Colton Fretter

kettdevil1

Actually answering my own question, if it was only the cross check he was annoyed about then that is a serious red mist moment, very unlike Fretter but he is likely to get time to reflect over the next two weeks

Thread starter #7
It was a check into the benches that preceded it. There was another one by same Giants player in first tgat resulted in a 2+10

Fitzgerald also thrown out for check to the head in the game

jimmy snels

Should be a big ban coming his way. Think michel got 5 games not to long ago for throwing a couple of punches. This was reckless and on an unsuspecting prone player.

Foxy

OMG Did he think he was playing rugby........ that was some flying tackle!!!!!!
Boarding was awkward to say the least but that response was OTT........ I can see a 3-5 game ban coming for that one

Rich Best

That is one of the most violent reactions I ever remember seeing in the elite league. If you did that in public you would be arrested and charged. Disgusting and cowardly.

If this is less than 10 games it sends a really really bad message in a league that is very chippy this year.

BostonBart22

Fretter will get 2 match ban plus increased to 4 for an unprovoked attack and excessive roughing.. belfast player 2 match ban for 2 incidents to be increased to 3

Temme

So the results are in...

Fretter got a one game ban (What the fudge...)
Goulakos 3 games for kicking (upgraded to 5+game for the hit)

Seriously what is this beer league that we all follow?

RedDevil17

1 game is an absolute joke. That’s why kirkham is in charge...awful ref, awful dops...sums it up really. So so bad. How can you award just a 1 game ban for that? Pathetic