Kenton Smith
Mark Smith
Neil Francis
Steve Lyle
Some guy called Dease :D

apologies if I've missed anyone.

Last edited:

ASHIPP

Great to see photos of Tyson and Christina Marsh back in the 'Diff! Welcome home! It's going to be good seeing former Devils and Richie's brothers honouring Mr#17.

pjj365

We saw all three + their kids at Lee or Grant's testimonial (can't remember which) in Swindon earlier this year Fun seeing them all together

There is a technical problem with the ticket website. I know it currently works in firefox but not in chrome.
Thanks for that info as I have had the same problem previously, and not understanding why it suddenly works when trying again later. Probably inadvertantly used something alternate to chrome on a different device.

Foxy

Are none of the Brit boys from Sheffield coming? I thought Phillips, Oconnor and Dowd might have shown... been on the GB team long enough with Richie

Kal

Thanks for that info as I have had the same problem previously, and not understanding why it suddenly works when trying again later. Probably inadvertantly used something alternate to chrome on a different device.
it also seems that it'll allow 2 people to select the same seats and not throw out a nice informative error. So while one of you is battling against the billing mobile required error another person is buying the same seats, its not until you throw a tantrum and then return a few mins later to find the seats have been sold you work it out (theoretical conclusion of course :rolleyes:)

ASHIPP

Are none of the Brit boys from Sheffield coming? I thought Phillips, Oconnor and Dowd might have shown... been on the GB team long enough with Richie
Same goes for Finnerty. He was a Devil for 2 years alongside Richie...and team captain too. Would have at least thought Phillips - former Devil and on Team GB.

BostonBart22

Did hear a rumour on the weekend that tony smith put a block on the brits coming from sheffield.... thought clark and farmer from panthers may have been invited as GB teamates..

BostonBart22

To richie, congrats on your testimonial, good to see you and your family enjoyed the night. it was good to see all the players past and new getting on so well, no doubt you all had a few drinks last night , well deserved imo.. a true legend, hope the injury is healing well, looking forward to see you on the ice again...on a sour note where were the fans for richie who gave up his testimonial for Matchka last season, very disapointed tbh, glad i was there to support a player who has given everything to this club, well done richie, all i hope is your shirt will be hung in the rafters whenever you hang up your skates with the other LEGENDS, not for a couple of years i hope....

osh

Good to see Mac & Tyson Marsh back in Cardiff last night and huge respect shown to all returning players and guest players for honouring Richie. We only have to wait a few more years to see another Lyle netminder between the pipes as Stevies 7 year old son looks as if he is following dad to be Devils player despite Max trying to take his head off with a first time shot early in the game !!!! Was expecting a larger crowd considering the sacrifice Richie made last season, he is a credit to our team. Well done everyone who helped organise the night, hope the off ice fund raising went well.