Cardiff Devils v Nottingham Panthers - Sun 22 Oct2017 - FO 6pm - Chat/Updates

It's embarrassing the way the devils are performing lately the team last year played for pride and passion of the club there is none of that this year they have tough guys on the team but none of them use the body enough once in a blue moon they do but that's not good enough they have signed strachan who must have cost a lot when they could have got hotham back for half the price who actually played with passion devils need a good kick up the butt and realise they are gonna lose fans the way they are playing ..

Well well well. We're all on here (myself included) moaning when we're bad. But what a team performance tonight. Even if we had lost, in would have left satisfied. Purely because we showed the grit, heart and determination that he Devils should be. Let's keep this on. Every player should be proud of themselves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Certainly the right response after yesterday.
I hope the team have learn’t a valuable lesson, take it to each and every game from now until the last game of the season. Nobody will happily support a team that fails to at the very least try.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk