Sheffield Steelers v Cardiff Devils - Sat 21 Oct 2017 - League - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

Wannabe2

Losing 2-0 and looking fairly disorganised. You can't lose 3 of your best players without it taking its toll. Come on guys let's sort this.

Wannabe2

Correct, we ain't hitting in fact we ain't doing anything of consequence. 2 periods gone 3-0 down, please don't compare this team to last years, as that would be a dis- service to those guys

Certain players including a few from last season need to step it up and start earning their money
too kuch dump and chase to get it into the Steelers zone - but we are sadly lacking on the chase ability at the moment.

I don't mind losing one bit. But it's the way we lose. I want to see some passion,fight and new ideas from the players to claw this back. Not just skate around. Get physical lads, get in Mooses face, string more than three passes together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ASHIPP

Have we got any 2 way players we can bring in for sundays game, if not i fear for a pasting v panthers in front of a full house again...
Bringing in players on 2-way won't make any difference at short notice.

The 2 we have are both injured. Toms Rutkis recovering from serious injury. Callum Buglass now just playing again
after months out with injury.

Correct, we ain't hitting in fact we ain't doing anything of consequence. 2 periods gone 3-0 down, please don't compare this team to last years, as that would be a dis- service to those guys
Last Year's team could be 3-0 down after 2 but they always made me believe there was a chance of a comeback in the 3rd.

There is still time but with our short bench it would be difficult unless some bounces go our way or somebody decides to go beast mode.

We need to get back to our fast, tape to tape pass>pass>pass style but that will take some time/drills until everyone is on the same page.