Player Signing - today

Gospel

Great effort by all in getting this signing done. I just hope the injuries to Joey & Richie are not too serious.

Look forward to seeing him play.

jimmy snels

A very welcome signing. Im genuinely happy to pick up a guy like this. Will immediately improve us in key areas. Tighten us up at the back whilst making us tougher. Well happy with that.

Great signing. Will it have an immediate impact on performance, I’m not expecting it too, but hopefully it will sooner than later. I just hope the knob heads who have felt it acceptable to call players out on Twitter aren’t expecting overnight miracles.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wannabe2

This is one very very good signing, King, Kelman, Lordo these guys are dark horses alright, could even call them Black Beauties. Huge welcome Tyson, our last Tyson was also a beauty. Well in fairness whilst some of us were talking the talk, our Amazing people were walking the walk. Thank you guys, everyone of you, again you never fail to surprise and spoil us.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

Rempel16

Looks a great signing and will certainly add a calming presence to the D. The PK just got a whole lot better.

Fair play to Steve King et al.

ASHIPP

A fantastic quality signing. A really great job from the Club to pull this one off. Well done to TK and Lordo - and a huge kudos to the Owners for sanctioning this.

Tyson's qualities appear to address several of the areas missing in performance recently. Really looking forward to watching him play.

Welcome to Cardiff, Tyson.

terry hunt

So all the people who apparently no nothing about hockey and say we need signings have been proven right..

Not all of us talk crap and know nothing.

Welcome aboard. Let's hope we turn a corner now :)
Dont agree, with our injuries it looked obvious we needed some help.
Played with Todd and Lordo doesnt look like a goon

jimmy snels

Lets just agree this is a needed signing and a big one at that! Big welcome for the man on sunday. Our previous NHLers have talked very positively about our crowd. Lets not let the lad down

Wow, big signing and it's not even a Friday. What a player to bring in. No nonsense stay at home D man, just what the doctor ordered. Welcome aboard Tyson! Go Devils !

matbur

Bags of big time experience, hopefully solid and adds some steel in front of Bownsy.

Looking forward to seeing him on the ice.

Just been watching some fight clips and what crossed my mind was, just imagine Tyson and Bordy on the same roster, ignore the cost, just imagine that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

august04

Dont agree, with our injuries it looked obvious we needed some help.
Played with Todd and Lordo doesnt look like a goon
I don’t think this signing had anything to do with an injury crisis. It appears that discussions started when the team were in Sweden last week and I’m fairly certain the D corps were at full strength then. We had a problem, this high calibre player solves it I’m sure. Great addition.

A round 5 draft pick in (2003) an already week drafting year, who's been sent down numerous times. The last season he played with an NHL team (Buf) he played most of the year and they ended up dead last with the worst +\- goals in the league. The scouting report has him down as a poor skater with no offensive ability who takes silly penalties. Yeah, looks like he'll throw knucks to avenge a team mate when he has to, but that describes a third of our team already. Having little scraps here and there aint exactly our weak point. Louis, Batch, Hotham, Lord, Faryna etc

Everyone on here is hailing him as the saviour. Genuine question - Am I missing something? At face value, sure he'll have alot of experience, but the immidiate impact factor...hmmmm, only time will tell.

This will no doubt be an unpopular opinion but I think too many fans hear NEW SIGNING and NHL and think...Problem Solved.