IAW shop

Temme

I agree, the rink shop should be much bigger.

It seems to be something they almost forgot in the building design?

Something like they have in Nottingham would be amazing if not a little unrealistic!

I tried for 4 weeks to buy an NHL hat but they didn't have a single one in the shop at any time. I gave up in the end and bought online.

What's the deal with the shop and the club? Does Bayside 'rent' the rights to sell the merch and then keep the profits or do shirt sales go directly to the club and Bayside take a cut?

If the shop are actually losing out on sales then surely they could look at setting up an supplementary stall somewhere in the arena on match days.

They could stock just a few items that sell the best (foam fingers and the like).

E.D.S.

Possibly one of the most generous and kind people I know. Great with kids, hockey mad and does a lot for the players off and on the ice. Yes he's big and doesn't sport a smile 24/7 but not many people do. Big fella, even bigger heart. Such a great bloke.

Wannabe2

Corkey really is a lovely person, he is Devils thru and thru, has a huge heart, is extremely generous, and is very much a family man. It's true he doesn't smile 24/7 , but he is certainly one top human being.