Blaze vSteelers

ASHIPP

We are in no position to gloat after some of our team results unfortunately.

Devils still have to play two key CC games against the Blaze. They have also got to win them to stand any chance of qualifying for the next round.

Blaze result against Steelers is a bit like Devils' results against Manchester, Guildford and MKL.....shows how erratic and difficult it is in the league this year. The team that clicks with consistency early on will go far.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #9
When ever the Steelers get stuffed it is time to gloat believe me, and guess what we are in a pretty neat position, one point behind the enemy, with 3 games in hand. If it was Vicky Verky they would be gloating from Sheffield to Rotherham. I watched that game tonight, and the Steelers were so bad it was untrue, and I am gloating big big time, and so I should they were crap, if it wasn't for the Moose tonight it could have easily have been 9/10 to 1, so please don't tell me not to gloat, I watched one shite team tonight who keeps chanting they are number one, when in reality they are in la la land. Guess what Moose whoosh it's behind you.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #13
Agree they always are, as they have been for donkeys years, but they were very poor tonight Thommo's excuse will probably be we had to travel 93 miles today, it was very wet outside, and also cold outside, although in our warm coach we could actually feel how cold it must have been for others, and that sent us in a downwards spiral, not the best preparation for playing a far inferior team than us tonight. Just before arriving at the Skydome we found out Macdonalds was closed, which set our usual away plan in tatters, how deflating for each and everyone of us was that. This league needs to get a grip big time.