Devils Vs Braehead Clan - Sat 30 Sept 2017 - League - Chat/Updates

Jonesy83

That hit by Lord on Sullivan was a thing of beauty....he proper steamed rolled him.

Nice to Louis happy to drop the mits for the team over the past couple of games too.

jimmy snels

Credit where its due. Much better performance tonight. Enjoyed the game as well. Although richie scored the goals i thought our whole D looked very much up for it tonight. Reddick was everywhere and had his best game in a red shirt.

In the fwds batch took his goal well but i thought haddad was the pick of them and that line with martin and assalin

Officiating tonight very good. So much better than darnell and hicks who seem to mess it up as a game more often than not. Nice to see a female limo as well, did a fantastic job.

Gospel

What a difference a week makes. Performance much improved, passing was accurate, looked more organised & everyone seemed to buy in to what they should be doing.

Reddick played well tonight & Richie was outstanding. A few things still need improving but going in the right direction.

Well done all

Slartibartfast

Clinical performance. Chemistry was great on every line. Hard to single out anyone because the whole team played so well. But particularly stand out for me were Batch, Moore and Bentivoglio.
Batch is now slotting nicely into the forward role. We knew Moore could hit but we are starting to see that he has great skills all round. I think he will end up a Myers type player complementing higher up lines in his future career.
Benti is just on fire.
Also have to mention the Paris assist on Richies goal. What a great heads up pass. Perfect timing.
I thought Nie played well in goal (as did Bowns) so to get 5 past him showed that our offense is firing on all cylinders again.
Great job Devils. Welcome back.

Ocko

Good result, certainly deserved the win, although let’s not forget it was against a side that still isn’t a full squad despite their recent performances.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
They iced with only one player less than us and still run 3 full lines. I would hardly pull out the understrength card to devalue our performance (as that is what you've always done Electro/Chillee) based on a difference of one player.

voth26

We beat a CHL team, your point being ?

The point being I think is that although clan are missing imports they are still capable of beating teams. Not sure why your negative towards the team after this win!!. Everyone knows There's things to improve on which I'm sure we will going forward, but to win two games with shut outs surely has to be a positive step in the right direction??

Wannabe2

There's absolutely no problem being negative, when the team are performing badly, but come on we have hopefully turned that corner now. Clan beat a very good panthers team, and we're looking pretty dangerous, but our performance last night deserves a lot of praise, and credit to those who produced it, and in fairness made Braehead look pretty mediocre due to some sublime hockey. 2 games 2 wins, 4 points, it might be wise to be a little grumpy when that's not the case. Try being happy when we win, you just may enjoy it, 3,000 others do.

I thought the team played very well last night. Controlled the game for the majority of it and there was several points during the match where the Clan just could not get out of their own zone. Special mention goes to Craig Moore as well, he looks like he will be a very good player for us, very impressed with his performances lately. My only hope is he still has plenty of minutes when Pope and Crowder come back into the line up, he definitely deserves it. Reddick also had a good game. Another shut out victory for Bowns as well. Hopefully we've turned a corner now and these performances keep coming.
I do find it weird that when the team puts in a performance like last night and wins 5-0 there isn't more pages on here praising the performance, if the score was reversed we would probably be on 15 pages by now and people calling for players to be sacked after one or two bad games. Seems some people on here are only happy when we lose which is a odd thing for a "fan".

I do find it weird that when the team puts in a performance like last night and wins 5-0 there isn't more pages on here praising the performance, if the score was reversed we would probably be on 15 pages by now and people calling for players to be sacked after one or two bad games. Seems some people on here are only happy when we lose which is a odd thing for a "fan".
A team with high expectations suffers a loss it is very normal for fans to debate the result. That’s not the weird bit. I’m with any other fan about last nights result, l hope we have turned a corner.